Parlophone Records’ A&R, live visuals and polluted streams
December 17 2019
Three new conference sessions added to the programme
The 2020 conference programme of by:Larm is branching into more and more territories of the music industry! Today we’re offering conference talks on the environmental costs of how we consume recorded music, how to up the visuals of an artist and the first proper study of the conditions for stage technicians in Norway.
We’re happy to present three new conference sessions:
Komali Scott Jones: A&R in Style (EN)
Kyle Devine: Polluted Streams (EN)
Live is Life! (NO)
To enter the by:Larm Conference, you need a delegate pass.
For NOK 4 125,- you get:
– The 23rd edition of Northern Europe’s premier showcase festival.
– 200 concerts with the best new music.
– 70 conference sessions with the best speakers, panelists and music industry faces there is.
– International delegates from over 20 countries.
– Delegate lounges, exclusive parties, networking arenas.
– Access to our delegate database.
– Priority access to everything!
Buy your pass here.